1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer or other device when you visit a web page. They are used for proper operation of the website you are visiting, as well as for the provision of additional functions, including user identification and memorizing preferences.
2. Which cookies are used in the present website?
- Basic functions such as:
- Displaying a web page and storing user preferences (e.g. language/color choice, presentation of search results)
- System security (e.g. cookies that detect repeated unsuccessful attempts to log in to a user's account)
- Load balancing
- The recognition and/or retention of content imported by the user during a connection and throughout the connection (for example, when completing an online form).
- Authentication of the user to services requiring authentication (e.g. when making a bank transaction via the Internet).
Third party cookies that are used in this website are:
|Cookie||Description of function||Source||Retention Period|
|Google Analytics cookies (_ga, _gid)||They collect information about how visitors use the website and their retention period is set by Google. The information is collected in an anonymous form, which includes the number of the website’s visitors, the origin of the visitors and the pages visited within the site. They are covered by Google's policy.||As described in Google’s Policy.|
3. How do I manage cookies?
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (Mac OS)
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad)
If you wish to disable Google Analytics please visit the relevant page of your browser.
4. Where can I find more information about cookies?
5. Is it possible for this policy to change?
The present policy may be amended at any time and the most recent amendment is always applicable. We recommend you refer to this page regularly, which came into force on 13/11/2018.
The Company has no responsibility for referrals in this policy to other websites, which it does not control or adopt, and for any damage resulting from their use, as the visitor is responsible for their own access to them.